- For new relationships being forged with Baptist Associations in several counties
- For the opportunity to start a new Good News Club in Jefferson County
- For receiving permission from Sevier County Schools to contact principals about hosting an ASGNC at their school
- For a brand new ministry relationship with Carson Newman University
- For the dedicated volunteers who assist with the ministries of CEF of Greater Knoxville
- That after school clubs would be able to resume in Jefferson County schools sometime during the 21/22 school year.
- That a Blount county elementary school would agree to host an ASGNC
- That the West Hills Presbyterian Good News club would get off to a good start on Sept. 9
- That we would be able develop partnerships with other ministry organizations such as the Baptist Associations in nearby counties
- For new appointments with church leaders to share information about Good News Club (GNC) partnerships.
- For God to give us His heart, vision, and plan, and show us clearly the way forward
- That God would provide additional committee members needed to carry out His vision and plan for the chapter
- That our ministry vision would continue to be shared and spread
- That our current ASGNCs would have a prosperous enrollment and the number of volunteers they need to operate their club
- That our financial needs would continue to be met and our resources expanded
Suggested daily plan for praise and prayer:
Monday: a, 1, 2
Tuesday: b, 3, 4
Wednesday: c, 5, 6
Thursday: d, 7, 8
Friday: e, 9, 10
1 John 5:14 "This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us."
Child Evangelism Fellowship (CEF) is built upon a foundation of prayer. We see prayer like a "runway" for our ministry. It is a runway that allows us to take off and arrive at ministry destinations we believe God desires for us. Prayer gets us up in the air where God wants us. If you can commit to "regularly" pray for/over/about the prayer needs and requests of our chapter, please sign up below and you will be emailed our monthly Prayer and Praise Report.